JET 629004K Model 16-32 Plus Drum Sander
JET 629004K Model 16-32 Plus Drum Sander PLUS Stand
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 1-1/2 HP ,1700 RPM, 110 Volts
- 3" max. thickness,
- 32" max. width, 1/32" min. thickness
- Continuous duty feed motor (0-10fpm)
- Height adjustment 1/16" per turn
- 5" x 16" extruded aluminum drum
- 4" dust port and keyed switch
- 450-600 CFM dust collection is recommended
The 629004K includes:
- 100 grit abrasive conveyor belt
- Metal stand with shelf
- Box of Ready-To-Wrap abrasives
- 4" dust port
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 1 Ph 115V
- Drum Speed: 1,725 RPM
- Drum Dimensions: 5-in x 16-in
- Minimum Sanding Length: 2-1/4-in
- Maximum Sanding Thickness: 3-in
- Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/32-in
- Maximum Sanding Width: 32-in (2 passes)
- Dust Port Diameter: 4-in
- Conveyor Motor: Direct Drive 43 in.-lbs. of Torque
- Conveyor Variable Feed Rate: 0 - 10 FPM
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in x 23-in x 32-in
- Weight: 164 lbs.
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 629004K Model 16-32 Plus Drum Sander
Review for Jet 629004K Model 16-32 Plus Drum Sander
By Bill from Via Woodnet, Delaware US on November 30, -0001
Well, today the sander arrived; Not a tear in either box and no damage to the sander. Aside from my zipcode saw which came bolted in a metal cage which was inside a box, this was the best packing I have seen. Even the blocks of wood used to support the head were sealed in plastic bags.
I had a small problem getting the conveyor belt to track. I called Jet and spoke to Russel, in English. He said he knew how to correct it, and stayed on the line while I made each adjustment. So now it works just the way it should.