JET 649600 Drum Sander
JET 649600 22-44 Pro 3 3 HP, 1PH, 230 V Drum Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Infinitely variable-feed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute
- Patented conveyor belt Trackers dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- 22" wide suspended drum is supported on both ends with a truss-like carriage arm for greater strength and easy alignment to the table surface for consistent performance
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Large cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 3/32" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
The 649600 includes:
- Jet 22-44 Pro 3 Drum Sander
- Infeed/Outfeed table
- Depth gauge has locking stop to ensure accuracy
- On/off switch with overload protection is front-mounted for operator's convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- Continuous-duty, 3HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
- Part Number: 649600
- Maximum Board Width: 44" (2 passes)
- Maximum Board Thickness: 4"
- Minimum Board Length: 2-1/4"
- Minimum Board Thickness: 1/32"
- Drum Diameter: 5"
- Drum Length: 22"
- Drum Speed: 1600 RPM
- Conveyor Speed: 0-10 SFPM
- Conveyor Motor: Yes
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Motor: 3 HP, 230 Volts Prewired, 8 Amps
- Drum bearing diameter: 1"
- Overall Dimensions: 52"x41"x41"
- Weight: 385 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.