JET 690036 Vertical Milling Machine
JET 690036 JVM-836-1 Vertical Milling Machine 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH, 115/230 V
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Vertical milling machine - jvm-836-1/3
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision spindle bearings
- Over 10" of front to back ram travel
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Hardened and ground precision table
- Head tilts left or right
- Package: JVM-836-1 (Base Model)
- See our JET JVM-836-1 Vertical Milling Machines (1-1/2HP 1 Phase) "ALL"
- Graduated scale on column
- Precision ground dovetail ways
- One-shot lubrication system
- This small mill has all of the Feature found on our larger mills, but sized for the home shop, repair shops or small maintenance shops.
- Part Number: 690036
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115/230 Volts, 1 Phase, Prewired 115V
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 5
- Spindle Taper: R-8
- Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Head Movement: 90 Degrees Left and Right
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 13-3/4"
- Distance Spindle to Column: 15-3/4"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: 22-1/4
- Table Cross Travel: 9-1/2"
- Collet Capacity: 1/8-7/8
- T-Slots Number and Size: 3&5/8"
- T-Slot Centers: 2-1/2"
- Work Table Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Travel of Knee: 14"
- Travel of Ram: 10-1/2"
- Quill Travel: 5"
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 240-1,550 RPM
- Table Size: 7-7/8"x35-3/4"
- Note: Use of static phase converter will void warranty
- Distance Spindle to Column: 5-1/4 min/inch
- Motor: Prewired 230 Volts
- Model Number: JVM-836-1
- Brand: Jet
- Overall Dimensions: 55"x52"x78"
- Weight: 1617 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.