JET 690097 Mill
JET 690097 JTM-1 2HP 3PH 230V Mill PLUS X Powerfeed and Y Powerfeed Installed
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Vertical milling machines
- Meehanite casting
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Satin chrome finished dials
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- Package: JTM-1, Mill with X Powerfeed and Y Powerfeed Installed
- See our JET JTM-1 Step Pulley Vertical Milling Machines "ALL"
- One-piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Precision hardened and ground ways
- Precision ground table
- Adjustable gibs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into base for use with coolant system (Coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One-shot lubrication system
- Part Number: 690082
- Motor: 2 HP, 230 Volts only, 3 Phase
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 16
- Spindle Taper: R-8
- Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 17-1/2"
- Distance Spindle to Column: 19"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: 23-7/8
- Table Cross Travel: 12-1/2"
- Collet Capacity: 1/8-7/8
- T-Slots Number and Size: 3&5/8"
- T-Slot Centers: 2-1/2"
- Work Table Weight Capacity: 550 pounds
- Travel of Knee: 14-1/2"
- Travel of Ram: 13-3/8"
- Quill Down Feed Rates: .0015-.003-.006 IPR
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 80-5,440 RPM
- Table Size: 9"x42"
- Note: Use of static phase converter will void warranty
- Distance Spindle to Column: 4-1/2 min/inch
- Spindle Travel: 5"
- Model Number: JTM-1
- Brand: Jet
- Overall Dimensions: 57"x64"x82"
- Weight: 2200 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.