JET 690180 Vertical Milling Machine
JET 690180 Model JTM-4VS 2 HP, 1 PH, 230 V Vertical Milling Machine
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Variable speed vertical milling machine - jtm-4vs
- Meehanite casting
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Satin chrome finished dials
The 690180 includes:
- Jet JTM-4VS Vertical Mill
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- One-piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Precision hardened and ground ways
- Precision ground table
- Adjustable gibs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into base for use with coolant system (Coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One-shot lubrication system
- Part Number: 690180
- Motor: 2 HP, 115/230 Volts, 230 Volts Prewired, Single Phase
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Spindle Taper: R-8
- Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Head Movement: 90 Degrees Right and Left, 45 Degrees Front and Back
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 17-1/2"
- Distance Spindle to Column: 19"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: 34"
- Table Cross Travel: 12"
- Collet Capacity: 1/8-7/8
- T-Slots Number and Size: 3&5/8"
- T-Slot Centers: 2-1/2"
- Work Table Weight Capacity: 660 pounds
- Travel of Knee: 16"
- Travel of Ram: 14-1/2"
- Quill Down Feed Rates: .0015-.003-.006 IPR
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 60-4,200 RPM
- Table Size: 9"x49"
- Note: Use of static phase converter will void warranty
- Distance Spindle to Column: 4-1/2 min/inch
- Model Number: JTM-4VS-1
- Brand: Jet
- Dimensions: 65.5"x63"x85"
- Weight: 2420 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.