JET 70412 12" Parallel Bar Clamp
The 70412 includes:
- 1x JET 70412 12" Parallel Bar Clamp
- Exclusive design (patent pending) provides precision and power with exact 90 degree clamping at up to 1,000 lbs. pressure
- Precision-Rule measurement system (patent pending) provides a consistent setup and quick identification of opening capacity
- Slide-Glide trigger (patent pending) makes precise adjustments rapidly and easily
- Ergonomic SUMOGRIP handle integrated with soft grip for added comfort and increased torque
- Moveable rail stand/end stop helps preset clamping capacity rapidly and accurately
- Non-marring composite resin jaw faces glue resistant in design, ensure even clamping pressure
- Reversible clamping movable jaw can be reversed to be used as a spreader
- Side profile allows narrow clamping on the side of the jaw face
The JET 70412 12-Inch Parallel Clamp provides powerful 90-degree clamping capabilities at up to 1,000 pounds of pressure. This versatile clamp includes a movable jaw that can be reversed and used as a spreader. Easy to use, the clamp features a SumoGrip handle that provides comfort and increases torque. It even has an innovative measurement system for quick identification of opening capacities.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Brand: JET
- Model: 70412
- MPN: 70412
- UPC: 019907704126
- Type: Parallel Bar Clamp
- Dimensions: 1.81"HX6"WX21"L
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 19"
- Weight: 5.5 pound
- Spread Capacity: 18 8/9"
- Opening Capacity Max.: 12"
- Nom. Clamp Pressure: 1000 Lbs
- Throat Depth: 4-1/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's Lifetime Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.