JET 70424 24" Parallel Clamp
The 70424 includes:
- 1x JET 70424 24" Parallel Clamp
- Precision rule measurement system allows for quick setup and easy identification of full opening capacity
- Exclusive body design provides incredible precision and power with exact 90 deg. Clamping at up to 1000lbs. of pressure
- Slide guide trigger for quick and precise adjustments
- SUMOGRIP handle offers superior comfort and increased torque capability
- Moveable rail stand/end stop helps preset clamping capacity rapidly and accurately
- Reversible clamping movable jaw can be reversed to be used as a spreader
- Side profile allows narrow clamping on the side of the jaw face
- Acme threaded handle turns easily and applies continuous pressure
Our line of JET Parallel Clamps is not known just for its name, but its reliability and sturdiness as well. With an exclusive design, it provides precision and power with exact 90 degree clamping at up to 1,000 lbs of pressure. Each clamp is equipped with the ergonomic SUMOGRIP handle integrated with soft grip technology for added comfort and torque. Reversible clamping movable jaw can be reversed to be used as a spreader.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Brand: JET
- Model: 70424
- MPN: 70424
- UPC: 019907704249
- Type: Parallel Clamp
- Dimensions: 1.81"HX6"WX33"L
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 6.1"
- Length: 31.2"
- Weight: 6.55 pound
- Spread Capacity: 31 "
- Opening Capacity Max.: 24 "
- Nom. Clamp Pressure: 1000 Lbs
- Throat Depth: 4-1/8""
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's Lifetime Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.