JET 70431 31" Parallel Clamp
The 70431 includes:
- 1x Jet 70431 31" Parallel Clamp
- Unique Slide-Glide trigger allows for quick and precise adjustments
- Ergonomically designed SUMOGRIP handles offer added comfort and increased torqe
- Exact 90 deg. clamping at up to 1000 lbs of pressure
- Precision rule measurement system for quick and consistent setups
- Non-marring resign jaw faces protect delicate surfaces, are glue resistant and provide even clamping pressure
- Reversible jaw can be set to be used as a spreader
- Acme threaded handle turns easily and applies continuous pressure
- Side profile allows narrow clamping on the side of the jaw face
The JET 70431-2 31-Inch Parallel Clamps provide powerful 90-degree clamping capabilities at up to 1,000 pounds of pressure. These versatile clamps include movable jaws that can be reversed and used as spreaders. Easy to use, the clamps feature SumoGrip handles that provide comfort and increase torque. They even have an innovative measurement system for quick identification of opening capacities.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Brand: JET
- Model: 70431
- MPN: 70431
- UPC: 019907704317
- Type: Parallel Clamp
- Trademark: Precision-Rule SUMOGRIPCross Doc
- Dimensions: 1.81"HX6"WX40"L
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 5.4"
- Length: 37.9"
- Weight: 7.15 pound
- Spread Capacity: 38 "
- Opening Capacity Max.: 31 "
- Nom. Clamp Pressure: 1000 Lbs
- Throat Depth: 4-1/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's Lifetime Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.