JET 70460 60" Parallel Bar Clamp
The 70460 includes:
- 1x Jet 70460 60" Parallel Clamp
- SUMOGRIP handle offers superior comfort and increased torque capability
- Slide guide trigger for quick and precise adjustments
- Exclusive body design provides incredible precision and power with exact 90 deg. Clamping at up to 1000lbs. of pressure
- Precision rule measurement system allows for quick setup and easy identification of full opening capacity
- Side profile allows narrow clamping on the side of the jaw face
- Acme threaded handle turns easily and applies continuous pressure
- Reversible clamping movable jaw can be reversed to be used as a spreader
The JET Parallel Clamps have unique features not found in regular clamps. The design allows for precision and power with exact 90 degree clamping at up to 1,000 lbs. pressure which minimizes the tendency of warping and distortion of the workpiece. The movable jaw can be reversed to change the clamp into a spreader, which makes the Jet Parallel clamp a multi-purpose accessory for the woodshop.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Brand: JET
- Model: 70460
- MPN: 70460
- UPC: 019907704607
- Type: Parallel Bar Clamp
- Trademark: Precision-Rule SUMOGRIPCross Doc
- Dimensions: 1.81"HX6"WX69"L
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 67.3"
- Weight: 10.15 pound
- Spread Capacity: 67 "
- Opening Capacity Max.: 60 "
- Nom. Clamp Pressure: 1000 Lbs
- Throat Depth: 4-1/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's Lifetime Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 70460 60" Parallel Bar Clamp
Great Clamps and Great Company
By Jeffrey from New York on June 2, 2016
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Nice equipment with a couple of issues
By Keith Miller from Trinidad and Tobago on September 17, 2014
Pros:Non-slip rigid clamps with parallel faces, easy to set up and apply just the right amount of pressure.
Cons:Quick release doesn't always work.
Pressure faces could do with some padding.