JET 70498 Parallel Clamp
JET 70498 98" Parallel Clamp
- Exclusive design (patent pending) provides precision and power with exact 90 degree clamping at up to 1,000 lbs. pressure
- Precision-RuleTM measurement system (patent pending) provides a consistent setup and quick identification of opening capacity
- Slide-Glide trigger (patent pending) makes precise adjustments rapidly and easily
- Ergonomic SUMOGRIP® handle integrated with soft grip for added comfort and increased torque
- Moveable rail stand/end stop helps preset clamping capacity rapidly and accurately
- Non-marring composite resin jaw faces glue resistant in design, ensure even clamping pressure
- Reversible clamping movable jaw can be reversed to be used as a spreader
- Side profile allows narrow clamping on the side of the jaw face
This item is only sold at our store in Waterbury, CT.
This is usually because it:
- ...is too heavy
- ...is too long
- ...is too flimsy
- ...has a history of being damaged during transport
The 70498 includes:
- One (1) Jet 98" Parallel Clamp
- Trademark: Precision-RuleTM SUMOGRIP® Cross DocTM
- Height: 2"
- Width: 6.2"
- Length: 105.2"
- Weight: 15 pound
- Spread Capacity: 105 "
- Opening Capacity Max.: 98 "
- Nom. Clamp Pressure: 1000 Lbs
- Throat Depth: 4-1/8"
This item is covered by WMH's Lifetime Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.