JET 707000 Jobsite Tablesaw
JET 707000 JBTS-10MJS 10" Jobsite Tablesaw PLUS Retractable Stand
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- The stability of a stationary saw in a light package that's less than 100lbs.
- Comfortable rubber hand grips on each side make it easy to transport the saw without the stand
- Stand folds away easliy for convienient storage and setup/portability on the job site
- Powerful 15 amp motor handles most common cutting tasks with ease and features a soft start system to extend motor life
- Telescoping extension wing creates a wide 25" ripping capacity
- Innovative dust shroud design improves dust and chip removal efficiency
- Durable aluminum rails are precisely machined to provide excellent squareness and precision
- Handy push button arbor lock makes blade changes quick and easy
The 707000 includes:
- One (1) JBTS-10MJS 10" Jobsite Table Saw with Stand
- Tremendous tool storage on the job site
- Outfeed support with rear extension
- UL standard riving knife system which helps prevent kickback
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick-lock fence slides smoothly and locks securely for accurate cuts
- Height: 20 Inches
- Width: 31.7 Inches
- Length: 45.5 Inches
- Blade Diameter: 10 Inches
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 Inch
- Arbor Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/6 Inches
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/2 Inches
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 25 Inches
- Maximum Width of Dado: 10 Inches
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 30-1/4 Inches x 21-25/32 Inches
- Table Size without Extension: 24 Inches x 21-25/32 Inches
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 2-1/2 Inches
- Motor Voltage: 120 Volts
- Prewired Voltage: 120 Volts
- Motor Current: 15 Amps
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Maintenance Tips for your portable jobsite Jet JBTS-10MJS Table Saw
As you make each cut, sawdust will collect inside the body of the saw. The table and fence grow sticky with wood resins, particularly if you work with pine, cedar, teak rosewood, and other oily woods. Wood pitch builds up on the blade and the saw teeth lose their sharp edge. To maintain the saw in proper cutting order, it is important to periodically clean and lubricate.
To clean the saw, unplug it and remove the blade. Vacuum or blow out, using an air compressor, the saw body. This will remove a majority of the saw dust. Inspect the blade carriage and other parts for gummy buildup. As you cut wood, the saw blade heats the wood resins and flings them all over the inside of the Jet Table Saw, where they stick. Dissolve bigger lumps of resin with turpentine or oven cleaner. Then scrub all the parts with a stiff bristle or brass wire brush.
After you are certain that the inside of the tablesaw is clean, lubricate the blade tilt and blade elevation mechanisms with a light application of silicone spray. Now you are ready to tackle the outside, which is just like detailing a car. Brush or vacuum away sawdust, then inspect the table, rip fence, fence rails, and miter gauge. Remove any rust, stains or wood pitch from your Jet JBTS-10MJS Table Saw with a scotch brite pad. You can apply a light coating of wax and buff to a brilliant shine.