JET JMS-12SCMS Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
JET JMS-12SCMS 12" Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Innovative Green XACTA LaserTM provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece on both sides
- Dual bevel capability allows you to angle and stop at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° left and right
- Multiple rubber carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transportt
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applicationss
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
The JMS-12SCMS includes:
- One (1) Jet 12" Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- Innovative Green XACTA LaserTM
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Bevel Stops: 3 at 0°, 45° and 90° left
- Cut Capacity @ Cross : 2-5/8" x 5-1/2"
- Miter Capacity : 0 ° — 45 ° left and right
- Miter Stops: 9 stops, -45° to 45°
- Blade Diameter : 10"
- Blade Speed : 4800 RPM
- Height : 17.3"
- Length : 23.2"
- Model Number : JMS-10CMS
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Weight : 33.3 lb
- Part Number : 707100
- Width : 20.1"
The powerful JET® B3NCH 12" dual bevel compound miter saw has been designed to make easy work of your toughest jobs. The quick cam miter lock table makes it a breeze to change miter settings, the Innovative Green XACTA LaserTM, the high performance laser system Exclusively from JET® that projects an accurate, high-visibility guide line for precision cuts, even outdoors, and a powerful 15A ball bearing motor with electric brake makes short work of your toughest jobs. In your shop or on the go, this compound miter saw has the power, precision, and performance you expect from JET®.
Overall Rating for JET JMS-12SCMS Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
A pretty good saw
By Daniel from Lowell, MA on February 10, 2012
Pros:Lots of great alignment & repeat-cut features
Plenty of power, spins up quickly
Laser is super-easy to see (when lens is not fouled by dust)
All axes of motion very smooth and solid
Cons:Laser line easily defeated by dust
General dust collection performance is considerably worse than like-sized Ridgid model; had to add rear catch hood.
Tilt/bevel lock very stiff and less effective than I would like.