JET JJP-10BTOS 10" Benchtop Jointer Planer
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Compact bench top design fits conveniently in small shop environments
- Integrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop safety
- Heavy Duty 13 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Two high speed steel knives for precise, smooth cuts
- Large aluminum extruded fence makes joining stable and precise
- Sheet metal out feed table with height adjustment supports long work pieces and helps reduce snipe
- Rigid steel stand allows jointer planer to transition from the bench top to the floor
- Combination bench top jointer & planer provides a 2 in 1 machine to maximize work space
Looking for a powerful jointer and planer in your shop or on the go? Look no further than the new JET® B3NCH 10" Benchtop Jointer/Planer Combo. Designed with the space limitations faced by many of today's woodworkers, the Jet JJP-10BTOS 10" Jointer/Planer packs the capabilities of the jointer and planer into a single space-saving footprint. Combining the jointer and planer, two of the most used core woodworking machines also saves you some money. Just because its a benchtop, don't be fooled in thinking that this is a hobbyists machine. This powerhouse gives you the 1-2 punch of features usually only found on big floor models. Precision adjustment knobs, a telescoping blade guard, and a large dust port are only a few of the features that make this jointer/planer a must-have for your home shop.
The Jet 10" Jointer/Planer is powered by a 13A, 120V (only) motor. A paddle-style switch controls the motor. This switch has a removable "key" that helps prevent usage of the machine when you are not present. The motor power is delivered to the cutterhead with a drive belt for smooth, consistent operation. The cutterhead spins at 9000 RPM to give the best overall performance with the various wood species and grain types you may encounter.The precision machined, all-steel cutterhead is equipped with two high-quality knives. The knives are 10" long and .060" thick. The cast aluminum jointing table is 36" long and 10-1/4" wide overall. Like I said, this is made for those big jobs, don't be fooled by other benchtop jointer/planers. The extruded aluminum fence is 4-7/8" tall and 25" long. The fence can be used at 90 degrees to the table surface for squaring stock or it can be tiled up to 45 degrees (right) for bevel cuts.
The planer table surface is 19-3/4" long (with the included extension table) by 10-1/2" wide. The table is raised and lowered with a hand crank that plugs into the top of the Jet 10" Jointer/Planer. The JJP-10BTOS comes with a single dust shroud assembly that can be installed for either jointing or planer functions. Not to mention the all-steel stand which is easy to assemble and very sturdy to keep the Jet 10" Joint/Planer stable during use.
The JJP-10BTOS includes:
- 10" Benchtop Jointer/Planer
- Model Number JJP-10BTOS
- Brand Jet
- Height 17 inch
- Width 20 inch
- Length 40.4 inch
- Weight 73.9 pound
- Flex Specs Description 1 Cuts Per Minute
- Flex Specs Value 1 18,000 CPM
- Flex Specs Description 2 Feed Speed
- Flex Specs Value 2 19.5 FPM
- Flex Specs Description 3 Max. Cutting Width
- Flex Specs Value 3 10"
- Flex Specs Description 4 Jointer Max. Cut Depth
- Flex Specs Value 4 1/8"
- Flex Specs Description 5 Planer Max. Cut Depth
- Flex Specs Value 5 0.08"
- Cutterhead Speed 9000 RPM
- Number of Knives (Standard) 2
- Standard Knife Size (L x W x T) 10 x 0.65 x 0.06 "
- Fence Size (L x H) 25 x 4 7/8 "
- Fence Tilts 0 - 45 °
- Motor Voltage 115
- Prewired Voltage 115 V
- Motor Current 13
- Planer Cutting Capacity (W x D) 0.20 - 4.72 "
Warranty and Service
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.