JET 708322 Model JWS-25CS 3HP Shaper 3 HP, 230V Only
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Starting Pins for irregular shaping
- Forward/reverse switch for left and right hand operation
- Two-speed step pulley drive lets you select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters
- Independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment and have zero-clearance capability
- Extra-large handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments
- Positive detent spindle lock allows safer, easy cutter set-up
- 4" dust port connects to your collection system to keep your workplace dust and debris-free
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand has a removable cover for easy motor access
The 708322 includes:
- Jet JWS-25CS Shaper
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles and router bit collets for use with shaper cutter and router bits
- Unique ratcheting style levers allow you to micro-adjust your fence assembly to your exact needs
- Powerful 3HP motor and heavy-duty magnetic controls deliver smooth, consistent power on even the heaviest jobs
- 25" x 18" solid cast iron table comes with an additional 25" x 7" extension wings to handle extra large work pieces
- Four adjustable work hold-downs to secure your work while shaping
- Part Number: 708322
- Spindle Speed: 8000 and 10000 RPM
- Spindle Diameter: 1/2" and 3/4"
- Spindle Size Under Nut: 2-3/4" (1/2") and 3" (3/4)
- Spindle Travel: 3"
- Table Size: 25"x25"
- Table T-Slot: 3/8"x3/4"
- Table Opening Diameter: 6-7/8"
- Table Insert Opening Diameter: 1-5/8", 3" and 3-1/2"
- Fence Size: 9-1/2"x2-3/4"
- Router Bit Collet Diameter: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Table Height From Floor: 34"
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Motor: 3 HP, Single Phase, 230 Volt, 16 Amps
- Model Number: JWS-25CS
- Dimensions: 25"x25"x44"
- Weight: 331 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.