Jet 708403K Standalone Downdraft Table with Legs
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Efficiently removes dust particles without obstructing movement or range of motion
- Durable welded steel frame is rigid and can work as a standalone table or attach to your XACTA or Proshop table saw
- Includes non-slip rubber grommets that can be place on the table to hold down your stock during standing operations
- Standard 4" dust collection port attaches quickly to your existing dust collection system
- Extra large work surface gives you more space to get more work done
Table saw extension tables can be a great way to improve the accuracy and productivity of your saw, but they also take up valuable shop space when not in use. The Jet 708403K Standalone Downdraft Table can act as both an extension table and a downdraft sanding table, so you can get more use of every inch of floor space. It can either attach to your XACTA or ProShop table saw, or even act as a standalone downdraft table for even more versatility. The patented downdraft design offers highly efficient dust extraction without impeding your freedom of movement, so you can sand more efficiently and cleanly. The table comes complete with 10 non-slip rubber grommets that can be placed anywhere you need them to securely hold your stock in place while sanding. The 4" dust port will attach to most standard dust collection systems so you can be up and running in no time, and the 708403K comes with Jet's industry leading 5 year limited warranty.
The 708403K includes:
- One (1) Jet Standalone Downdraft Table
- One (1) Set of Legs
- Ten (10) Non-Slip Rubber Grommets
- Shipping Weight (Pounds): 290
- Shipping Height (inches): 33
- Shipping Width (inches): 30
- Shipping Length (inches): 36
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.