JET 708411 Model JOVS-10 Floor Model Oscillating Spindle Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 1-1/2" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Worm and gear mechanism runs in an oil bath to prolong its life and durability
- Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
- Industrial push-button switch is conveniently located for finger-tip control
- Powerful 1HP motor is independently mounted inside the base for easy access and service
- 4" dust port connects to your dust collection system to keep your work area clean
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
The 708411 includes:
- Jet JOVS-10 Floor Model Sander
- Complete set of 10 removable spindles 1/4" to 4" diameter
- 1/4" diameter x 5 long steel
- 3/8" diameter x 6 long steel
- 1/2" diameter x 6 long steel
- 5/8" diameter x 6 long steel
- 3/4" diameter x 9 long steel
- 1" diameter x 9 long rubber
- 1-1/2" diameter x 9 long rubber
- 2" diameter x 9 long rubber
- 3" diameter x 9 long rubber
- 4" diameter x 9 long rubber
- Three table insert rings
- Two spindle wrenches
- 4" dust chute
- Table inserts help prevent the dust and debris from falling into the motor; help protect operator
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy
- Sturdy one-piece steel stand provides support and stability
- Part Number: 708411
- Table Size: 24"x24"
- Table Tilt: 0-45 degrees down
- Spindle Speed: 1725 RPM
- Oscillations per Minute: 75
- Length of Oscillations: 1-1/2"
- Motor: 1 HP, Single Phase, 115 Volt, 9 Amps
- Model Number: JOVS-10
- Brand: Jet
- Dimensions: 26"x26"x42"
- Weight: 307 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.