JET 708432K JDS-12OS 12" Disc Sander PLUS Open Stand and Dust Cannister
The 708432K includes:
- 1x JET 708432K JDS-12OS 12" Disc Sander PLUS Open Stand and Dust Cannister
- Heavy duty steel sanding disc provides excellent results
- Integrated dust collection eliminates the need for an additional machine
- Hi-tech canister filter keeps the air you breath clean by filtering out particles down to 2 microns
- Built-in impeller connects directly to canister for efficient dust removal and near dust-free sanding
- Sturdy table tilts at positive stops of 45 and 90 deg. for easy flat or angled sanding
- Powerful motor sports a full 1HP and can easily chomp through the toughest wood
- Disc brake provides added safety by slowing the disc to a quick stop when switched off
- Thick gauge steel stand provides excellent support and added stability under load
The one-of-a-kind JET JDS-12OS Disc Sander with Open Stand has a unique built in dust impeller connecting to a canister filter to provide virtually dust-free sanding, filtering particles down to 2 microns. The included dust collection capability and heavy duty steel stand saves both room in the shop and room on the bench. The powerful 1 HP motor tackles the toughest woods.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Model Number: JDS-120S
- Brand: Jet
- Dimensions: 49" x 21" x 22"
- Weight: 125 pound
- Style: Open Stand
- Disc Diameter: 12"
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 9-3/4" x 16-3/8"
- Disc Table Tilt: 15deg. up, 45deg. down
- Canister Filter: 2 micron
- Impeller Diameter: 9" x 1-13/16"
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 10/5 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.