JET 708475 Planer - Jointer Combination
JET 708475 Model JJP-12 12" Planer - Jointer Combination
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Handles stock up to 12" wide 1/8" deep per pass
- Handles extra loing pieces of wood up to 55" long
- Two adjustable 27" outfeed and infeed tables
- A rabbeting ledge provides for precise rabbets
- 43" long x 6" high pick-off fence tilts right 45° and 90° for bevel cuts
- Large handles and oversized springs make lifting the table easy
- Built-in safety lock prevents falling
The 708475 includes:
- One (1) Jet Model 708475 JJP-12 Planer - Jointer Combo
- The planer shares three standard, high-speed-steel cutter knives with the jointer that run at 5500 RPM and make 16,500 cuts per minute.
- Knives measure 12" long x 1-1/2" wide
- Planes rough stock, virtually snipefree, up to 12 in. wide at a rate of 5/32" per pass
- Features a sturdy, half-closed, chip-resistant, powder-coated stand.
- Cast-iron bed is precision ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Integrated 4-in. dust-collection port provides efficient removal of dust, chips and other debris when in either jointer or planer mode.
- Powered by a 16-amp, 3 HP TEFC, singlephase motor that's pre-wired for 230 volts
- Belt-drive system delivers constant and consistent power
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V
- Dimensions: 55-in x 34-in x 40-in
- Weight: 500 lbs
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.