Jet 708476 12" JJP-12HH 12" Planer / Jointer PLUS Helical Head
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 3 HP, 230 V, 1 PH
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extra large aluminum extruded fence with centered controls for quick adjustments
- Extremely quick changeover between jointing and planing functions. Fence does not need to be removed
- Powerful 3HP induction motor easily handles the toughest jointing and planing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Built-in dust chute with 4" dust port used for both jointing and planing operations
- Large handwheel for quick and precise adjustments of planer table
The 708476 includes:
- Jet Model 708475 JJP-12HH Planer - Jointer Combo
- Planes rough stock, virtually snipefree, up to 12 in. wide at a rate of 5/32" per pass
- Features a sturdy, half-closed, chip-resistant, powder-coated stand.
- Cast-iron bed is precision ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Integrated 4-in. dust-collection port provides efficient removal of dust, chips and other debris when in either jointer or planer mode.
- Powered by a 16-amp, 3 HP TEFC, singlephase motor that's pre-wired for 230 volts
- Belt-drive system delivers constant and consistent power
- Model Number: JJP-12HH
- Height: 40 inch
- Width: 34 inch
- Length: 55 inch
- Weight: 500 pound
- Cutterhead Speed: 5500 RPM
- Cutterhead Diameter: 23/4 "
- Table Height: 331/2 "
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 cu.ft/min
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 12.5
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.