Jet 708528 Model JWP-208-1 20" Planer
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Four high-speed steel cutter knives produce faster, smoother cutting
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 5 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help in the prevention of snipe
- Positive gear drive moves table quickly and accurately
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
The 708528 includes:
- Jet JWP-208-1 Planer
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- 1/16" increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments for fine cuts
- 5" dust port provides efficient chip and dust collection
- One-piece welded steel base offers solid support and stability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Part Number: 708528
- Maximum Planing Width: 20"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 3/32"
- Minimum Planing Length: 6-3/4"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-3/16"
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Cuts per Minute: 20,000
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM
- Number of Knives: 4
- Table Size: 25-3/4"x20"
- Dust Port Diameter: 5 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400
- Blade Size: 20x1x1/8
- Motor: 3 HP, Single Phase, 230 Volt only, 14 Amps
- Model Number: JWP-208-1
- Brand: Jet
- Overall Dimensions: 26"x36-5/8"x41-3/8"
- Weight: 765 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.