JET 708598K Model JSG-6CS Belt/Disc Sander PLUS Closed Stand
- Two precision-ground cast iron tables have positive stops at 90° and 45° for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles; allows belt sander to be used vertically, horizontally or anywhere in-between
- Exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
The 708598K includes:
- Jet Model JSG-6CS Belt/Disc Sander with Closed Stand
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- One-piece formed steel heavy-duty closed stand with built-in casters provides solid support and portability
- Part Number: 708598K
- Belt Size: 48"x6"
- Disc Diameter: 9"
- Belt Speed: 2500 SFPM
- Disc Speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt Table Tilt: 20 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Disc Table Size: 16-1/2"x10"
- Disc Table Tilt: 25 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, Single Phase, 115/230 Volt (Prewired 115 Volt), 12/6 Amp
- Model Number: JSG-6CS
- Weight: 277 pounds
UPC - 662755199899
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.