JET 708659K DC-1100VX-CK 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V Vortex Dust Collector
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Exclusive Vortex cone technology improves chip separation dramatically and prevents clogging
- Increased chip separation means a more efficient packing of the collector bag, and much less bag changing
- Captures up to 98% of particles down to 5 microns for cleaner air and a cleaner shop
- Industrial controls provide years of trouble-free service, even under the toughest shop conditions
- Single stage collection system for peak efficiency and less noise
- Bags connect with a heavy elastic tie for quick and painless bag changes
- Fan cooled motors are permanently lubricated and rated for continuous-duty service
- Heavy duty casters make it easy to maneuver the machine around the shop
Featuring Jet's newly introduced Vortex technology, the 708659K DC-1100VX-CK Vortex Cone Dust Collector is a huge leap forward in dust collection machinery. Much like modern vacuum cleaners that have become so popular with their cyclonic action, the DC-1100VX-CK Vortex Cone Dust Collector features an internal cone that produces a cyclical air flow to more efficiently separate chips and large debris from the finer dust particles. This means that less debris makes it to the filter and that the larger debris packs much more efficiently in the lower bag. The Vortex design keeps your main filter cleaner and helps maintain more consistent suction, so you can run the machine longer and spend less time maintaining it. The Jet 708659K DC-1100VX-CK Vortex Cone Dust Collector includes a 2 micron canister kit and is a great choice for woodworking shops of all sizes.
The 708659K includes:
- 1x Jet DC-1100VX-CK Dust Collector
- 1x 2 Micron Canister Kit
- Model Number: DC-1100VX-CK
- Brand: Jet
- Trademark: Vortex Cone
- Dimensions: 37 x 22.5 x 39 (shipped), 37 x 22.5 x 72 (assembled)
- Height: 39 inch
- Width: 22.5 inch
- Length: 37 inch
- Weight: 159 pound
- Gross Weight: 172 pound
- Sound Rating: 70 - 80 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 25"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 29"
- Air Flow @ 4": 1,100 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 10.5 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 98% of 2 micron particles: 86% of 1 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 12,571 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 11"
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 11 / 5.5 A
JET Vortex Cone Dust Collector Difference
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 708659K DC-1100VX-CK 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V Vortex Dust Collector
works like a charm
By BobT from Mechanicsburg, PA on June 28, 2012
Pros:Easy to assemble.
Instructions were easy to follow.
Unit is not overly tall, 72' to top of filter. Fits nicely in a small shop
Cons:shipping on canister could be better.First one was pretty banged up. Jet replaced it no questions asked. Second one was also dented at bottom edge, but able to bang out with rubber mallet. Does not affect performance however.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Dust Collector!!
By USNavyChiefRet from New Hope, Minnesota on March 16, 2012
Quiet for its power
I would recommend this item to a friend.
I like it!
By Sung Soo from 48 Brookside Dr., New Jersey on February 9, 2012
Built in dual port.