JET 708674PK JTAS-10XL30-1DX 10" Deluxe Xacta Table Saw + 30" Xacta Fence II
The 708674PK includes:
- Jet Deluxe Xacta Table Saw
- 3HP, 1Ph, 230V
- Busiest tool in your shop should have a 30" XACTA Fence w/T-square design
- Take advantage of their cast iron wings for expanded work surface
- Remarkably smooth and quiet operation due to the Poly-V Belt System
- Miter gauge with adjustable positive stops
- Protects your powerful 3HP motor with a hinged cover
- Blade changes are even faster with the push-button arbor lock system
- No reaching over, the switch is magnetically mounted on the rail
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Part Number: 708674PK
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor Speed: 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 10"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height: 34"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 29"x42"
- Table Size without Extension: 29"x20"
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor: 3 HP, Single Phase, 230 Volt only, 14.5 Amps
- Model Number: JTAS-10XL30-1DX
- Dimensions: 65"x36"x38"
- Weight: 490 pounds
UPC - 662755941047
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 708674PK JTAS-10XL30-1DX 10" Deluxe Xacta Table Saw + 30" Xacta Fence II
Very nice cabinet saw
By Bob from Martinsville, VA on April 10, 2012
Saw arrived very well packaged, no issues whatsoever with the liftgate delivery.
Factory settings were just about spot on in all areas, and only minor tweaking of the 90 degree stop was all that was required.
Everything assembled well and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.
This is a very robustly constructed saw and is a joy to use. It is exactly what I had hoped it would be.
Pros:Solid precise construction and very accurate.
Great fence, and good powerful motor.
Good dust collection.