JET 708755B Model JWBS-20QT-5 20'' Bandsaw With Quick Tension
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Triangular design provides superior column rigidity
- 12-1/4" Resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
- 21" x 21" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- 2 Speed poly V-belt drive
- Precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking
- Foot brake for rapid stops
- Upper and lower ball bearing, micro-adjustable blade guides for proper support during the cut of different size boards
- Tool-less, independently adjustable ball bearing guide system for quick and easy adjustments and smooth operation
A big machine designed to attack big jobs, the Jet 708755B Model JWBS-20QT-5 20'' Bandsaw features a large 12-1/4" resaw capacity for attacking the largest projects, and it offers all the durability and reliability required by high volume professional woodworking outfits. The 21" x 21" cast iron table offers incredible stability and precision, and the computer balanced wheels help reduce vibration for incredible accuracy. Jet machines are some of the highest quality on the market today and they go the extra mile to assure quality down to the finest details. The hand wheels of the 708755B are constructed from heavy cast iron and offer incredibly smooth and precise blade adjustments and the heavy duty guide post offer extra blade support for more accuracy. A single knob blade tracking system makes tracking the blade a simpler process, and the blade tensioning scale offers complete control over tension. When you're ready to step up to a professional grade bandsaw, or even if you're just looking to add a new machine to your shop, step up to a Jet 708755B Model JWBS-20QT-5 20'' Bandsaw and see the results that a high quality machine has to offer.
The 708755B includes:
- One (1) Jet 20'' Bandsaw With Quick Tension
- One (1) Bandsaw Blade
- 8-spoke band wheels computer balanced to spin true without vibration
- Rigid, heavy-duty guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for extra blade support
- All cast iron handwheels make smooth, easy blade adjustments with less effort
- 3/4", 4 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust collection system
- Exclusive quick-release, precision T-square style rip fence with resaw post
- Extra large cast trunnion for better support and stability
- Dual locking cabinet doors allow access to blade when necessary
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Blade tension scale allows precise blade tensioning
- Part Number: 708755B
- Cutting Capacity (W/in.): 20
- Cutting Capacity (H/in.): 12-1/4
- Minimum Saw Blade (W/in.): 1/8
- Maximum Saw Blade (W/in.): 1-1/2
- Blade Speed (SFPM): 2000/3300
- Blade Length (in.): 150
- Table Dimension (LxW/in.): 21x21
- Table Tilt (deg.): 45 R, 10 L
- Table Height From Floor (in.): 36-1/8
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops (deg.): 45 and 90
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.): 4
- Motor: 5 HP, Single Phase, 220 Volt, 15 Amp
- Overall Dimensions: 31"x22"x75"
- Weight: 550 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.