JET 710702K DC-1200VX-CK1 2HP 1PH 230V Vortex Dust Collector
- Internal Vortex Cone captures up to 98% of larger particles before they hit the filter
- Reduces performance reduction due to clogged filter
- Improved chip separating increases potential bag capacity and reduces the need for bag changes
- High CFM for efficiently collecting dust from multiple machines
- Captures particles down to 5 micron in size for cleaner air and a cleaner work area
- Industrial rated controls stand up to regular daily use
- Single stage collection system offers increase air flow with less noise and vibration
- Snap ring design makes bag changes quick and painless
With new health concerns about dust and air cleanliness arising every day, it's more important than ever to make sure your shop has an efficient dust collection solution. Whether you're looking to step up to new equipment or simply replace aging outdated machinery, take a close look at the Jet 710701K DC-1200VX-BK1 Vortex Cone Dust Collector. The 1200VX-BK1 features Jet's exclusive new Vortex technology that helps separate chips more efficiently and keeps the filter cleaner, so there's less loss of suction. The industrial grade controls will offer a lifetime of reliable service and the heavy duty motor is permanently lubricated and fan cooled, making it well suited for continuous duty use. The lower bag has a built-in window for monitoring dust level; and when it does come time to change the back, you can get it done in no time thanks to the heavy duty elastic anchor system.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
The 710702K includes:
- 1x Jet DC-1200VX-CK1 Dust Collector
- 1x 2 Micron Canister Kit
- Model Number: DC-1200VX-CK1
- Brand: Jet
- Trademark: Vortex Cone
- Dimensions: 37.5 x 22.5 x 39 (shipped), 37 x 28 x 72 (assembled)
- Height: 39 inch
- Width: 22.5 inch
- Length: 37.5 inch
- Weight: 170 pound
- Gross Weight: 183 pound
- Sound Rating: 80 - 85 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 25"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 29"
- Air Flow @ 4": 1,200 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 111/2 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 98% of 2 micron particles: 86% of 1 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 1,200 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 8 A
UPC - 731325175349
JET Vortex Cone Dust Collector Difference
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 710702K DC-1200VX-CK1 2HP 1PH 230V Vortex Dust Collector
Great dust collector overall
By Rob from Prescott, AZ on July 27, 2012
Pros:* simple and quick assembly
* terrific suction
* consistent performance
* easy to use/install remote control w good range
* low noise levels
Cons:* Came with 6" hose clamps for a 5" hose. JET said they would send me the correct clamps, but I gave up waiting and bought them at the hardware store instead.
* Manual is unclear about the electrical connections. The collector comes with a NEMA 6-15 plug; the remote control unit has a 6-15 receptacle but has a 6-20 plug. This is not documented.