Jet 710703K 2HP 3PH 230/460V DC-1200VX-BK3 Vortex Dust Collector
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Jet's new Vortex Cone technology works to create a cyclone effect inside the machine
- Improved chip separation captures more debris before it gets to your filter
- Cleaner filter means less performance reduction due to clogging
- Comes complete with 30 micron bag filter kit so you can be up and running in no time
- Sturdy base with 4 casters makes the machine easy to maneuver around the shop
- Keeps your shop and the air you breathe cleaner and healthier
- Permanently lubricated motor is fan cooled and rated for continuous duty use
- Reduced bag changes and cleaning time mean more productivity and a cleaner working environment
Cyclonic technology is all the rage in the vacuum market, and with good reason. The simple principle of spinning air allows modern vacuums to work more efficiently and reliably than ever before. Jet now offers that same technology in their new line of Vortex Cone Dust Collectors. The Jet 710703K DC-1200VX-BK3 Vortex Cone Dust Collector features an internal cone that produces a tornado of air inside the machine. This cone allows the machine to more efficiently separate chip from dust, and keeps more debris from clogging the filter. A cleaner filter means less loss of suction, and the tornado effect helps pack the lower bag more efficiently, meaning less bag changes and more productivity. A great dust collection solution for shops of all sizes, the Jet 710703K DC-1200VX-BK3 Vortex Cone Dust Collector will keep your shop and the air you breathe cleaner and healthier.
The 710703K includes:
- One (1) Jet DC-1200VX-BK3 Dust Collector
- One (1) 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit
- Model Number: DC-1200VX-BK3
- Brand: Jet
- Trademark: Vortex Cone
- Overall Dimensions: 37.5 x 22.5 x 22 (shipped), 34 x 20.5 x 79 (assembled)
- Height: 22 inch
- Width: 22.5 inch
- Length: 37.5 inch
- Weight: 138 pound
- Gross Weight: 150 pound
- Sound Rating: 80 - 85 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 32"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 29"
- Air Flow @ 4": 1,200 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 111/2 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 13,745 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 6 / 3 A
Vortex Detailed Look
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.