JET 719200 JWL-1221VS Variable Speed Wood Lathe
- Variable Speed Range: 60 to 3600 RPM with Digital RPM Readout
- Runs on a poweful 1 HP Motor
- Allows you to use forward and reverse operation
- Controls are conveniently located and easy access to belts
- Patent-Pending Belt Tension System
- Acme thread on tailstock quill
- Spindle designed with industrial-style preloaded bearing
- Features 24 integrated indexing positions
JET is known for working with new technologies and creating innovative solutions that exceed the high standards set by industry professionals who use their equipment everyday. This holds true for the JET 719200 JWL-1221VS Variable Speed Woodworking Lathe. Unlike any other machine that JET or the competition has developed, the JWL-1221VS features superior design and utility. This lathe focuses on one concept and that's giving the user the total control they need on any job.
The JWL-1221VS has a unique 60 to 3,600 RPM spindle range. Yes! You heard it correctly. This lathe can operate as low as 60 RPM. This gives you the ability to execute threading, detail and intricate work as well as slow sanding operations. This variable speed woodworking lathe runs off a powerful 1HP motor and features digital RPM readout for total control. The JWL-1221VS allows you to do forward/reverse operation and features a patent-pending JET belt tension system. This wood lathe also has: 24 integrated indexing positions, an industrial style pre-loaded bearing, and a spring loaded spindle lock. Backed by JET's 5-Year Warranty, this variable speed wood lathe is the best turning experience.
FREE One Year AAW Membership
To inspire both new and experienced woodturners, JET has partnered with the American Association of Woodturners. With each purchase of the new 1221VS Lathe, users may redeem a free one-year Electronic Membership to AAW. Please download the form from the JET 1221VS promotional page on JET's website to redeem your free membership. This offer is available to new members only. Membership must be redeem by 12/31/2013.
The 719200 includes:
- One (1) JET 719200 JWL-1221VS Variable Speed Wood Lathe
- Assembled Machine Dimensions (in.): 33-3/5L x 11W x 17-7/10H
- Swing Over Bed (in.): 12-1/2
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base (in.): 9-9/20
- Distance between Centers (in.): 20-1/2
- Spindle Bore (in.): 3/8
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Tailstock Quill Taper: MT2
- Tailstock Quill Travel (in.): 2-1/4
- Spindle Thread: 1"/ 8 TPI
- Spindle Speed Range (RPM): 60 - 3600
- Speed Ranges (RPM): 60-900, 110-1800, 220-3600
- Number of Indexing Positions: 24
- Motor Power (HP): 1
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V): 115
- Motor Current (Amps.): 6
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 10
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.