Jet 752002 HB-1697H Hand Brake
Promotion applies to metalforming machinery only. Accessories are not included. Exclusions may apply.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Simplicity of design, improved truss rod construction and a minimum number of moving parts make the JET hand brake easy to operate
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
- Both the bed and apron are bored in line to assure the utmost in accuracy
- Quick clamping adjustment is achieved by means of a simple link arrangement
- The wide range of adjustment permits clamping of form and nose bars for special shapes
If you've ever used the Jet HB-1697H Hand Brake as well as one from "the competition", you are sure to notice a huge difference in favor of the Jet tool. The 752002 features an improved truss rod construction as well as less moving parts, making operation super easy. The body sections are heavy steel plate, heavy truss rods and braces which give the brake extra strength and durability. It can be difficult to get accurate results with competitive hand brakes, but because the bed and apron are bored in-line you'll always get accurate results with this great Hand Brake from Jet. A simple link arrangement makes quick clamping adjustments possible. The wide range of adjustment permits clamping of form and nose bars, great for working with special shapes.
FREE JET 12pc Sheet Metal Deburring Kit
When you purchase qualifying JET Metalforming Machinery. Your JET 12pc Sheet Metal Deburring Kit will come shipped along with your machine. Offer ends June 30th, 2013.
The 752002 includes:
- One (1) Jet HB-1697H Hand Brake
- Overall Dimensions: 120" X 31" X 57"
- Weight: 2290 pound
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 16
- Maximum Lift of Beam (in.): 2-1/4
- Bending Length Capacity (in.): 97
- Beam Adjustment (in./front to rear): 1