JET 752102 Box & Pan Brake
JET 752102 BP-1696H Box & Pan Brake
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Includes 22 assorted fingers to adapt to many different bending applications
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces, making this a strong and sturdy machine
- Both the bed and apron are bored in so results will always be accurate
Since 1937, JET has been making exceptional metalworking and woodworking machinery. If you need a great box and pan brake, you can't go wrong with the BP-1696H. The 752102 delivers unparalleled results because its bed and apron are bored in, ensuring accurate results. Making bends is easier said than done, but this machine is strong and sturdy enough for the job because its body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces. This box and pan brake also includes an assortment of finger widths to ensure workplace versatility.
The 752102 includes:
- One (1) Box and Pan Brake
- Five (5) 3" Wide Fingers
- Six (6) 4" Wide Fingers
- Nine (9) 5" Wide Fingers
- Two (2) 6" Wide Fingers
- Dimensions: 141-3/4" x 31-1/2" x 61"
- Weight: 1985 pound
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 16
- Maximum Lift of Beam (in.): 2-1/4
- Bending Length Capacity (in.): 96
- Beam Adjustment (in./front to rear): 1
- Maximum Box Depth(in.): 4
- Number and Width of Fingers (in.): 5@3, 6@4, 9@5, 2@6
- Finger Nose Angle (deg.): 45
- Nose Radius (in.): 1/32