JET 752125 Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp
JET 752125 40'' X 12GA Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- A wide range of finger widths are included for many different bending applications
- Black Ceramic Coated Fingers prevent rust and decay, delivering long and reliable life
- Welded steel plate frame (with heavy truss rods and braces) make this machine strong and sturdy
- Repeatable bending is made possible by the stop rod
- Material clamping foot makes operation easier on your back and arms
- Raising the clamping handle is made easier by the air spring
You only have so much space in your shop, so every spot is valuable. Luckily, the 40" x 12GA Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp from Jet is a great machine that you'll get your money's worth out of and more. Many bending applications will be available to you because the 752125 includes a variety of finger widths. These fingers sport a black ceramic coating, which defies rust and decay to provide long and reliable life. The machine has a welded steel plate frame with heavy truss rods and braces that contribute to its strength and longevity. The stop rod makes repeatable bending possible. Give your back and arms a rest with the material clamping foot. This machine also has an air spring, which makes raising the clamping handle quicker and easier.
The 752125 includes:
- One (1) Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp
- One (1) 1" Finger
- One (1) 1-1/8" Finger
- One (1) 1-3/8" Finger
- One (1) 3" Finger
- One (1) 4" Finger
- One (1) 6" Finger
- One (1) 7-3/4" Finger
- One (1) 10-5/8" Finger
- One (1) 1-1/2" Finger
- One (1) 1-3/4" Finger
- One (1) 2" Finger
- Dimensions: 53" x 38" x 45"
- Weight: 705 pound
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 12
- Maximum Lift of Beam (in.): 1-7/8"
- Bending Length Capacity (in.): 40"
- Maximum Box Depth(in.): 2.5"
- Number and Width of Fingers (in.): 1 ea 1, 1-1/8, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7-3/4, 10-5/8
- Finger Nose Angle (deg.): 42
- Nose Radius (in.): 1/32"