JET 752127 Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp
JET 752127 50'' X 14GA Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Includes 11 different fingers, great for a wide range of bending applications
- Fingers feature Fingers feature Black Ceramic Coating, resisting rust and ensuring long and reliable life
- All body sections are strengthened and protected by welded steel plate and heavy truss rods and braces
- Stop rod is great for repeatable bending
- Material clamp is foot operated, giving your back and arms a break
- Air spring makes raising the clamping handle easier
No work shop is complete without the 50" x 14GA Box & Pan Brake Foot Clamp from Jet. This excellent machine will help you bend all different kinds of materials better than ever before. This tool includes 11 different width fingers, each of which sports a black ceramic coating which resists rust and decay. This machine is strengthened and protected by welded steel plate and heavy truss rods and braces. Repeat bending is easy with the stop rod. Using competitive machines means more pain and suffering for your back and arms. Thankfully, the 752127 features a foot operated material clamp. The clamping handle has an air spring which makes raising and lowering easier. Since 1937 Jet has been making the best woodworking and metalworking machines.
The 752127 includes:
- One (1) 1" Finger
- One (1) 1-1/8" Finger
- One (1) 1-3/8" Finger
- One (1) 1-3/4" Finger
- One (1) 2" Finger
- One (1) 3" Finger
- One (1) 4" Finger
- One (1) 6" Finger
- One (1) 7-3/4" Finger
- One (1) 10-5/8" Finger
- One (1) 1-1/2" Finger
- Dimensions: 63" x 38" x 45"
- Weight: 900 pound
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 14
- Maximum Lift of Beam (in.): 1-7/8"
- Bending Length Capacity (in.): 50
- Maximum Box Depth(in.): 5
- Number and Width of Fingers (in.): 1 ea 1, 1-1/8, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7-3/4, 10, 10-5/8
- Finger Nose Angle (deg.): 42
- Nose Radius (in.): 1/32