JET 754100 BP-1248N Box and Pan Brake Floor Model
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Floor model box and pan brakes
- 10 assorted width fingers included for a wide range of bending applications
- Extra strength and protection is provided with the welded steel plates, heavy truss rods, and braces
- Accurate results are guaranteed thanks to the bed and apron being bored in-line
With only so much shop space, you want machines that will do more for you. Jet has been making excellent metal and woodworking machines since 1937 and you can bet that anything they make is of the highest quality. The 754100 is a Box and Pan Brake Floor Model that's great for a variety of bending applications, thanks to the assortment of finger widths. Welded steel plates, heavy truss rods and braces protect and strengthen this machine so it will provide years of reliable service. An inaccurate machine is a waste of space. Luckily the BP-1248N features a bed and apron that are bored in-line that ensure accurate performance.
The 754100 includes:
- 1x Box and Pan Brake Floor Model
- 2x 4" Fingers
- Five (5) 5" Fingers
- Five (5) 3" Fingers
- Dimensions: 69-3/4" x 33-1/2" x 52"
- Weight: 1477 pound
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 12
- Maximum Lift of Beam (in.): 1-1/2"
- Bending Length Capacity (in.): 48"
- Beam Adjustment (in./front to rear): 7/8
- Maximum Box Depth(in.): 4"
- Number and Width of Fingers (in.): 5@3", 2@4", 5@5"
- Finger Nose Angle (deg.): 45°
- Nose Radius (in.): 1/32"
UPC - 662755100642
Overall Rating for JET 754100 BP-1248N Box and Pan Brake Floor Model
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|