JET 756016 HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher
- Hand notcher
- Heavy-duty cutting blade makes this machine capable of notching virtually any shearable material
- Made of cast iron for increased durability and strength
- Notching angles greater than 90 degrees is possible with a two-step process
- Front gauges are easy to read, making operation more effective+
Jet's reputation for creating high quality wood and metalworking machinery has helped it be one of the top manufacturers. Its 70+ year history doesn't hurt either. Their HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher is made of cast iron for extra strength and durability. It has a heavy-duty cutting blade, allowing it to notch virtually any shearable material. Need to make a notch angle greater than 90 degrees? No problem, the 756016 can make those angles through an easy two-step process. The front gauges are easy to read, so you'll always get exactly what you want. Once you use this notcher from Jet, you'll never look back.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
The 756016 includes:
- 1x HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher
- Height: 21"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 23.5"
- Weight: 165 pound
- Gross Weight: 187 pound
- Piercing Capacity (Gauge): 18
- Maximum Notch: 6" x 6"
- Cutting Capacity (Gauge): 16
- Stroke: 3/4"
UPC - 731325178005
Overall Rating for JET 756016 HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|