JET 756016 HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Hand notcher
- Heavy-duty cutting blade makes this machine capable of notching virtually any shearable material
- Made of cast iron for increased durability and strength
- Notching angles greater than 90 degrees is possible with a two-step process
- Front gauges are easy to read, making operation more effective+
Jet's reputation for creating high quality wood and metalworking machinery has helped it be one of the top manufacturers. Its 70+ year history doesn't hurt either. Their HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher is made of cast iron for extra strength and durability. It has a heavy-duty cutting blade, allowing it to notch virtually any shearable material. Need to make a notch angle greater than 90 degrees? No problem, the 756016 can make those angles through an easy two-step process. The front gauges are easy to read, so you'll always get exactly what you want. Once you use this notcher from Jet, you'll never look back.
The 756016 includes:
- One (1) HN-16T Bench Hand Notcher
- Height: 21"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 23.5"
- Weight: 165 pound
- Gross Weight: 187 pound
- Piercing Capacity (Gauge): 18
- Maximum Notch: 6" x 6"
- Cutting Capacity (Gauge): 16
- Stroke: 3/4"