JET 756020 Slip Roll With Lock
JET 756020 SR-2024M 24" X 20" Slip Roll With Lock
Sale excludes all HOT BUY marked machinery and all metalworking accessories. Other exclusions may apply.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Precision turned carbon steel rolls are ground and polished to deliver great results
- Large roll adjusting screws make upper roll easy to lift and material easy to remove
- Great for general fabrication and sheet forming applications at schools, HVAC shops, industrial, or vocational shops
- Wire grooves are standard on SR-2024N, SR-2236N and SR-1650N
Jet has been making the best metal and woodworking machines since 1937. With a track record like this, you can bet that their SR-2024M Slip Roll Bench Model is a force to be reckoned with. This machine is essential for general fabrication and sheet metal forming applications, whether it's at a school, HVAC, industrial, or vocational shop. The roles are precision turned carbon steel, and they are ground and polished so they will always deliver great results. Removing your material is easy because the large roll adjusting screws allow the upper roll to lift off no problem. Get the highest quality Jet machinery at the best prices only at Tools Plus.
The 756020 includes:
- One (1) SR-2024M Slip Roll With Lock
- Dimensions: 37 x 17 x 17
- Weight: 216 pound
- Min. Forming Radius: 1
- Wire Grooves: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 2
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge/in.): 20
- Max. Forming Length (in.): 24