Jet 756027 50'' Single Phase Electrical Power Slip Roll
Promotion applies to metalforming machinery only. Accessories are not included. Exclusions may apply.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- A great machine for sheet metal forming in both HVAC and FAB shops
- Foot pedal allows for immediate forward and reverse roll drive control
- Strong and sturdy machine has a heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base
- Setup and operation is easy
- Electrical and rotating parts are designed with user safety in mind
- Safety brake shuts the machine down in emergencies
No workshop is complete without great machines from Jet. For sheet metal forming in both HVAC and FAB settings, look no farther than the 756027. This 50" Electrical Power Slip Roll from Jet (1PH) is a tough and sturdy machine with a heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base. Whether you need to roll forwards or reverse, the foot pedal allows for immediate and convenient direction control. Working around a powerful machine as this can be dangerous, so it has a safety brake that shuts the machine down. The electrical and rotating parts are designed with the user in mind for additional safety and ease of operation. Tools Plus offers the best price on this and many other Jet machines and accessories.
FREE JET 8pc T-Handle Metric Ball Hex Set
When you purchase qualifying JET Metalforming Machinery. Your 8pc T-Handle Metric Ball Hex Set will come shipped along with your machine. Offer ends June 30th, 2013.
The 756027 includes:
- One (1) Single Phase Electrical Power Slip Roll
- One (1) Foot Control Assembly
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16-Gauge
- Maximum Forming Length: 50-in
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 3
- Minimum Forming Radius: 2-in
- Wire Grooves: 5/16-in, 3/8-in, 1/2-in
- Overall Dimensions: 43-in x 24-in x 71-in (H x W x L)
- Weight: 910 lbs.
- Motor: 1 HP, 1 Ph 230V/460V
- Roll Speed: 22 RPM
- Prewired: 230V