JET 756027 50" Single Phase Electrical Power Slip Roll
The 756027 includes:
- 1x Single Phase Electrical Power Slip Roll
- 1x Foot Control Assembly
- A great machine for sheet metal forming in both HVAC and FAB shops
- Foot pedal allows for immediate forward and reverse roll drive control
- Strong and sturdy machine has a heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base
- Setup and operation is easy
- Electrical and rotating parts are designed with user safety in mind
- Safety brake shuts the machine down in emergencies
No workshop is complete without great machines from Jet. For sheet metal forming in both HVAC and FAB settings, look no farther than the 756027. This 50" Electrical Power Slip Roll from Jet (1PH) is a tough and sturdy machine with a heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base. Whether you need to roll forwards or reverse, the foot pedal allows for immediate and convenient direction control. Working around a powerful machine as this can be dangerous, so it has a safety brake that shuts the machine down. The electrical and rotating parts are designed with the user in mind for additional safety and ease of operation. Tools Plus offers the best price on this and many other Jet machines and accessories.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16-Gauge
- Maximum Forming Length: 50-in
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 3
- Minimum Forming Radius: 2-in
- Wire Grooves: 5/16-in, 3/8-in, 1/2-in
- Dimensions: 43-in x 24-in x 71-in (H x W x L)
- Weight: 910 lbs.
- Motor: 1 HP, 1 Ph 230V/460V
- Roll Speed: 22 RPM
- Prewired: 230V
UPC - 731325178029
Overall Rating for JET 756027 50" Single Phase Electrical Power Slip Roll
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|