JET 756028 50'' Electrical Power Slip Roll (3PH)
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- An essential machine for sheet metal forming in HVAC and FAB shops
- Switch between forward and reverse action on a dime with the foot petal roll drive
- High quality rolls are made of hardened polished high-carbon steel
- Equal pressure adjustment is possible with the position scale on the forming roll, ensuring excellent results
- Longevity and great results are guaranteed with the heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base
- Easy setup and operation
- Foot-control assembly has an emergency button for extra safe operation
Jet has been making high quality machinery for wood and metalworking applications since 1937. If you need a machine for sheet metal forming, you can't go wrong with the 756028 from Jet. It sports high quality rolls made from hardened polished high-carbon steel and the forming roll has a position scale, which allows equal pressure adjustments. The roll drive is controlled by a foot pedal, allowing forward and reverse action to be switched quickly. Contributing to this machine's longevity is its heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base. Working around a machine like this can be dangerous, which is why the 756028's foot-control assembly also features an emergency button. This machine is easy to setup and use, and you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16-Gauge
- Maximum Forming Length: 50-in
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 3
- Minimum Forming Radius: 2-in
- Wire Grooves: 5/16-in, 3/8-in, 1/2-in
- Overall Dimensions: 43-in x 24-in x 71-in (H x W x L)
- Weight: 910 lbs.
- Motor: 1 HP, 3 Ph 230V/460V
- Roll Speed: 22 RPM
- Prewired: 230V