JET 756050 SR-1650M 50 X 16 Slip Roll
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- A great machine for general fabrication and sheet forming at industrial, educational, and vocational shops
- Features precision turned carbon steel rolls that are ground and polished for exceptional performance
- Lift upper roll and remove material easily with the help of the large roll adjusting screws
- Wire grooves are standard on SR-2024N, SR-2236N and SR-1650N
An industrial, educational, or vocational shop needs great and reliable machines, and you'll find both qualities in the 756050 from Jet. This Slip Roll is excellent for general fabrication and sheet forming applications thanks to its precision turned, ground, and polished carbon steel rolls. Removing material from the machine is easy due to the large roll adjusting screws that lift the upper roll. This tool also has standard wire grooves. Jet has been supplying serious metal and woodworkers with great machines since 1937, and they aren't slowing down any time soon.
- Overall Dimensions: 68 x 22 x 24
- Height: 23 inch
- Width: 19 inch
- Length: 69.25 inch
- Min. Forming Radius: 2
- Wire Grooves: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 3
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge/in.): 16
- Max. Forming Length (in.): 50