JET 756121 PH-24 24'' Planishing Hammer
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Smoothes beads and forms mild steel sheet metal (up to 16 gauge), aluminum, and copper (up to 1/8" thick)
- Comes equipped with a pair of upper and anvil dies
- Manipulate the machine with 110V AC Foot Control included
- 3-position airflow allows speed to be regulated on pneumatic hammer
- Workshop mobility is increased when using retractable handle
- 2-Die Set Brackets
- Quick change of upper dies
Jet has been making exceptional metal and woodworking machinery since 1937. The 756121 is a 24" Planishing hammer that's great for smoothing beads and forming mild steel sheet metal (up to 16 gauge), aluminum, and copper (up to 1/8" thick). The 110V AC Foot Control makes manipulating this machine easy and convenient. The PH-24 also features a 3-position airflow, which regulates speed on the pneumatic hammer. Moving the hammer from one place to the next is easy with the retractable handle. 2-die set brackets are also included. Tools Plus offers the best Jet machinery for the best prices around.
FREE JET 12pc Metal Deburring Kit
When you purchase qualifying JET Metalforming Machinery. Your 12pc Metal Deburring Kit will come shipped along with your machine. Offer ends December 31st, 2013.
The 756121 includes:
- One (1) Jet PH-24 24" Planishing Hammer
- Overall Dimensions: 68 x 22 x 24
- Height: 23 inch
- Width: 19 inch
- Length: 69.25 inch
- Min. Forming Radius: 2
- Wire Grooves: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 3
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge/in.): 16
- Max. Forming Length (in.): 50