Jet 756203 52" 16GA Pneumatic Shear
Promotion applies to metalforming machinery only. Accessories are not included. Exclusions may apply.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Cuts up to 16 gauge mild steel as well as 12-14 gauge aluminum and copper alloys
- Low cutting angle means narrow strips can be cut without twisting
- Exact bed and beam alignment means accurate cuts are guaranteed
- Frame is made of high quality cast iron, eliminating deflection along blade span and blade framework
- Adjust the working bed according to the blade clearance
- Works at speeds up to 40 strokes per minute
Cutting metal has never been more efficient than with a great Jet 52" Pneumatic Shear at your side. The 756203 is capable of cutting up to 16 gauge mild steel as well as 12-14 gauge aluminum and copper alloys. It cuts very fast, up to 40 strokes per minute. Thanks to the low cutting angle, cutting narrow strips is possible without twisting your material. You'll always get accurate cuts because the bed and beam are lined up exactly. The frame is made of high quality cast iron, eliminating deflection along blade span and blade framework. You'll notice the Jet difference immediately once you start using this 52" Pneumatic Shear.
FREE JET 8pc T-Handle Metric Ball Hex Set
When you purchase qualifying JET Metalforming Machinery. Your 8pc T-Handle Metric Ball Hex Set will come shipped along with your machine. Offer ends June 30th, 2013.
The 756203 includes:
- One (1) Jet 52" 16GA Pneumatic Shear
- Model Number: PS1652T
- Height: 43 inch
- Width: 24 inch
- Length: 60 inch
- Weight: 1376 pound
- Flex Specs Description 1: Stainless Steel Capacity
- Flex Specs Value 1: 18 Gauge (0.048")
- Flex Specs Description 2: 40 Strokes Per Minute - Full Length
- Flex Specs Value 2: 1.3 Air Consumption per Stroke - CFM
- Flex Specs Description 3: 25.3 Air Consumption - CFM
- Shearing Length Capacity (in.): 52
- Front Gauge Capacity (in.): 28
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 16 Gauge (0.0598")
- Back Gauge Capacity (in.): 28-1/2