JET JSM-4343 1/2'' Impact Wrench
- Ergonomically designed grip for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for reduced vibration
- Twin hammer impact mechanism designed for heavy-duty, industrial applications
- Two identical hammers provide instantaneous and balanced torque delivering maximum power
- Back of tool torque selector with multiple settings
- Industrial duty air motor extends tool life
- Variable speed trigger design for precise control
- Square Drive (in.): 1/2
- Working Torque (ft./lbs.): 150 - 625
- Max Torque (ft./lbs.) : 780
- Free Speed (RPM): 7,000
- Bolt Capacity (in.): 5/8
- See our JET Ergo Grip Series Impact Wrenches "ALL"
- Easy-to-reach forward / reverse switch
- Heavy-duty ball bearing construction for durability
- Swivel air inlet increases maneuverability and decreases hose tangles
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.