For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
JET Tools began over fifty years ago when entrepreneur Leslie Sussman took a jet plane to Asia. While there, Leslie discovered that he could produce low priced, well built power tools for the U.S. market. JET Tools was born. Since then, JET Table Saws, JET Bandsaws, JET Lathes as well as their Jointers, Planers and other Woodworking Machinery has become known as a premier low priced Woodworking machine. JET Equipment offers a complete line of woodworking and metalworking machinery, as well as heavy-duty material handling equipment.
A Note on Jet Open Box Items
All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What's in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.