Jorgensen 1708 8" Bench Hold Down Clamp
- A quick and easy way to hold down stock while working on a bench top
- Black baked enamel finish resists chipping cracking
- Perfect for carving, sanding, routing and shaping work
- Quick release design for increased versatility
A traditional and effective solution to a common problem, the Jorgensen 1708 8" Bench Hold Down Clamp offers you a quick and easy way to keep stock in place on a bench top. Simply pre-drill a hole of the appropriate size where you need it and insert the clamp. It's perfect for sanding, routing, carving and more, and it's single piece cast iron construction and the heavy duty baked enamel finish mean this clamp will stand up to the toughest regular shop use. A must have for any sized shop, the Jorgensen 1708 8" Bench Hold Down Clamp will quickly become a favorite member of your collection.
The 1708 includes:
- One (1) Jorgensen 8" Bench Hold Down Clamp
- Reach: 4-1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Diameter: 5/8"
Overall Rating for Jorgensen 1708 Bench Hold Down Clamp
Elegant and simple
By Henry Brooks from webster ny on April 13, 2012