Jorgensen 33436 36" ISD-3 One-Handed Bar Clamp
- The first of its kind; an expandable clamp that can be joined with others to increase its capacity
- Holds tighter, offers up to 76% more clamping force than the competition
- Quick release knob makes adjustments and repositioning easy
- Dual clamping handles for comfortable and precise clamping control
- Patented design allows 2 clamps to be connected together for increase total capacity
- Length: 36"
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Jorgensen One-Handed Bar Clamps "ALL"
Clamps are the staple of any woodworking shop, and woodworkers are always on the lookout for the latest and greatest thing in clamping technology. The Jorgensen ISD-Series One-Handed Bar Clamps are just that; the latest and possibly the greatest thing to hit the clamping market in recent years. The expandable feature of these clamps allows you to connect 2 clamps together and increase your overall capacity by 6". Connect 2 12" clamps together for an overall clamping capacity of 30"--it's like getting a third clamp of larger size for free. The soft pad faces prevent marring of the work surface, and the quick release handle makes it easy to reposition the clamp when needed. And they're not just for clamping; these clamps can also be configured to act as a spreader when needed. No matter how vast or diverse your clamp collection is, we're sure that the Jorgensen's One-Handed Bar Clamps will become one of the most prized members of your collection in no time.
Overall Rating for Jorgensen 33436 ISD-3 One-Handed Bar Clamp
Jorgensen ISD-3 Clamps
By Richard from Washington state on June 22, 2012
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Jorgensen has come up with a great clamp
By Mancave3 from Winchester, WI on March 15, 2012
Mechanisims work very good.
Pros:Ease of use
Very good construction