Jorgensen 3724 Bar Clamp (not LD or HD)
Jorgensen 3724 24" Bar Clamp (not LD or HD) Standard Duty
- Perfect for homecraft and cabinetry
- High-carbon steel bar is lightweight and rust resistant
- Movable sliding head easily opens and closes, allowing for quick size adjustments even in close-quarters applications
- Multiple-disc-clutch allows for a strong and secure hold at any point along the bar
- 2-1/2" reach
- Light duty versions exert up to 600 lbs maximum pressure, while the heavy duty clamps can hold a tremendous 1,000 lbs
- Opening Capacity: 24"
- Max Pressure: 600 lbs
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Jorgensen 3700 Series Bar Clamps "ALL"
- Reach - 2-1/2" from edge of bar to center-line of screw.
- Bar - 1/4" x 3/4" plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel.
- Casting - Malleable and/or ductile iron; powder coated orange finish.
- Clutch disc - Hardened, plated steel; two clutch discs and one clutch spring constitute the Multiple-Disc-Clutch.
- Swivel - 3/4" diameter (#37); plated steel; ball-and-socket type.
Overall Rating for Jorgensen 3724 Bar Clamp (not LD or HD)
An old standby for cabinet case gluiung
By Mancave3 from Winchester, WI on March 15, 2012