Jorgensen 64005 Miterbox and Saw
- Quick-lock automatic settings (90, 45, 36, 30, and 22.5 degrees) decreases set up time
- One-piece plastic base/back fence is lightweight, allowing for easy transportation
- 14 TPI saw blade can be used without the box as a conventional hand saw
- Perfect for cutting straight or odd angles in moldings on walls or around windows and doors
It can be difficult to get exactly the right angle you need when cutting wood with a hand saw. Oftentimes the cuts are uneven as well. That's why you need the Jorgensen 64005 Miterbox and Saw. Its quick-lock automatic settings (90, 45, 36, 30, and 22.5 degrees) are perfect for any kind of cut you have to make. Solid one-piece plastic base/back fence construction is lightweight and can be easily transported. You won't always need the box, though. That's why the included 14 TPI saw blade can be used by itself as a conventional hand saw. If your line of work requires you to make cuts for moldings on walls or around windows and doors, you can't afford to be without the efficiency and accuracy of Jorgensen's 64005 Miterbox and Saw.
The 64005 includes:
- 1x Jorgensen Plastic Base Miterbox with Saw
- Back Fence Height: 1-1/2 Inches
- Miter Angle @ 45°: Maximum Cutting Width 2-3/4 Inches
- Miter Angle @ 90°: Maximum Cutting Width 4-5/5 Inches
- Base Length: 9-5/8 Inches
- Blade Length: 13-3/4"
UPC - 044295640053
Overall Rating for Jorgensen 64005 Miterbox and Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|