Jorgensen 8048 48" Cabinet Master 90 Deg. Parallel Bar Clamp
Jorgensen 8048 4 Pk 48" Cabinet Master 90 Deg. Parallel Bar Clamp
- The legendary "Cabinet Master", perfect for panel, box, frame, and of course cabinet assembly
- Integrated clamp stand allows convenient, one-handed use
- Heavy duty iron castings coated in a durable baked enamel coating
- Unique 1/4" swivel with internal tooth washers offer firm clamping pressure that won't slip
- Solid steel sliding pin handle offers smooth clamping action
- Reinforced jaws stand up to the highest clamping forces
- Extra large clamping surface offers more consistent and stable pressure
- One year Limited Warranty
- Length: 48"
- Pkg Qty: 4
- See our Jorgensen Cabinet Master 90º Parallel Steel Bar Clamps "ALL"
Jorgensen is the first name in clamps and clamping products and their line of "Cabinet Master" clamps are some of the highest quality available on the market today. These clamps are guaranteed to speed up all your assembly jobs, and feature the built in quality and innovation that has helped build Jorgensen's reputation of excellence. Perfect for panel door, box and cabinet assemblies, Cabinet Master clamps offers 30% more clamping surface than the competition, so it will hold your pieces more firmly and securely. The integrated clamp stands mean it can stand freely on a flat surface and be operated with just one hand, a nice feature when you're working with multiple clamps, and the jaws can be quickly reversed for spreading operations.
- Clamping Faces - 3-3/4" height and 1-7/8" width.
- Bar - 1-3/16" x 3/8" high-carbon steel.
- Screws - 5/8" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smooth cut Acme threads.
- Handles - Solid maple.