Kett KD-1495 Fiber Cement Shear
- No more struggling to cut thick fiber cement board, cement siding and backer board
- These fiber cement shears from Kett can handle materials up to 5/8" thick
- Durable and rugged steel head in a light weight package
- Unique shearing action of blade curls the waste strip away and reduces airborne dust particles to almost nothing
- Replaceable head and blades extend the life of the tool
- For almost 70 years, Kett has been producing quality shearing and nibbler tools for a wide variety of markets
- Recommended Replacement for the KETKD495
The Kett KD-1495 is a durable, lightweight shear that is designed to make quick work of cement board up to 5/8" thick. The shearing action curls the waste strip while leaving virtually no airborne dust for minimal clean up. Variable cutting speeds up to 2500 RPM will match your pace. Reliable, long-lasting A-2 tool steel blades far outlast any other cutting method. So when you need a light weight tool to make quick work of cutting through fiber cement board, cement siding, backer board or cement board fast and easy these are the shears for you.
There is no Tools Plus Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy on Kett items. Defective items must be repaired at an authorized Kett dealer. (https://www.kett-tool.com/register.php)
The KD-1495 includes:
- One (1) Kett Model KD1495 Fiber Cement Shears
- 5.0 amp pistol grip, variable speed, 2500 RPM motor.
- Replaceable A-2 tool steel shear blades.
- Cuts 5/8" fiber-cement.
- Clean, dust free cut.
- Lightweight and easily maneuverable.
- Amps: 5.0
- RPM: 0-2500
- Power Source: 120 Volts
- Shear Head: 95-20 steel
- Cutting Speed: 26 inches per minute
- Minimum Cutting Radius: 10 inches
- Fiber Cement Thickness: Up to 5/8"
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Kett Fiber Cement Shears Video
When servicing your KD-1495 Cement Shear, use only identical replacement parts. The Shear may be cleaned and lubricated by the user, but any other servicing, including changing of carbon brushes, should be performed by the manufacturer or any authorized service center. Always disconnect your Electric Shear from the power source before lubricating. Lubricate your Fiber Cement Shear once every three months, depending upon usage, remove the shear head from the power unit following the instructions given on the service sheet.