Kett KD-400 18 Gauge Electric Shear
Kett KD-400 2 Pk 18 Gauge Electric Shear
- Cuts 18 gauge mild steel and 20 gauge stainless steel at over 300 inches per minute
- Also cuts plastics and formica up to 3/32" thick
- Cuts straight and contoured lines without fear of hardening or burring edges
- 110 volt AC motor draws 4.5 amps of power
- Uses the same blades as the older K100 and K200 units
- Recommended Replacement for the KD200
- Made in the U.S.A.
Faster than the speed of light! More powerful than a locomotive! While the KD400 Electric Shear from Kett doesn't quite possess these qualities, its performance can be quite heroic. It zooms through 18 gauge mild steel, 20 gauge stainless steel, even plastics and formica (up to 3/32" thick) at speeds of over 180" per minute/2500 strokes per minute. This USA made shear is compatible with the same blades that the older K100 and K200 units were. Since 1940, The Kett Tool Company has been making excellent tools that help workers get great results.
The KD-400 includes:
- 2x 18 Gauge Electric Shear
- Head: 60-20
- Motor: 253-59
- Length: 14 inches
- Weight: 4 lbs