Klein 1011 Stripper-Cutter
The 1011 includes:
- 1x Klein 1011 Stripper-Cutter
- Strips six standard wire sizes without nicking wire
- Accommodates 10 to 20 AWG
- Scissors action of 1/2" wide cutter makes clean cuts with little effort
- Serrated nose jaws to bend, shape or pull wire
- Coil-spring opening action reduces fatigue
- Comfortable plastic-covered handles
- Length 6"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining, and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. Klein's 1001 Wire Stripper-Cutter - Solid and Stranded Wire has strips six standard wire sizes without nicking wire. The scissors action of 1/2" (13 mm) wide cutter makes clean cuts with little effort. The serrated nose jaws bends, shapes, or pulls wire; There are holes for looping wire ends also. This tool was made with comfortable, plastic covered handles.
- Brand: KLein
- Model: 1011
- MPN: 1011
- UPC: 092644740084
- Type: Stripper-Cutter
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Klein 1011 Stripper-Cutter
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|